Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Everytime you eat...

"Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it!"

                                                                               - Heather Morgan MS, NLC

I love this quote because it is so true!  This is just a short mid-week post to remind you to think about everything you put in your body!  There are so many good foods that have great health benefits, (just read some of my other posts) that there is no reason to allow harmful, chemically laden substances masquerading as food into your body!  I'm not going to get on my soap box today because I simply don't have time but please remember, you only get one shot at life and only one body.  If you want to make the most of it, take care of yourself - inside and out!  Choose wisely!

No comments: